APPLICATION PERIOD ENDED | We are looking for a seasoned Azure Architect with a DevSecOps twist. You have a solid background in Cloud-Native Development and migrating existing software to Azure Cloud. You are proficient in architecting the bigger picture and finding the correct pieces for a given problem. You can create a solution that fulfills all the relevant non-functional requirements including the security aspects and GDPR requirements.
You can develop multiple correct ways of solving a problem and are proficient in helping us decide which solution we want to proceed with. To achieve this, you have good soft as well as technical skills and the ability to collect information from the stakeholders and understand the problem as well as to communicate the different options and the decision track.
You can quickly orientate in a new business area and work as a link between Business and Technology. You have a craftsmanship attitude and can look at problems from multiple angles. You feel proud of the solutions and products we build together, and above all, you enjoy the work you do while maintaining a good work/life balance.
- Multiple years of experience on Azure Platform with suitable certifications
- Technology background and willingness to keep learning and sharing knowledge
- Experience in architecting and communicating solutions
- Security mindset
- Great communication skills (in English)
- Experience from other Cloud Providers (AWS, Google)
- Development skills (any/some of TypeScript, Java, .net, Python)
- Security-related certifications
- Ability to communicate in Finnish
- A modern and relaxed work atmosphere
- Great colleagues and supportive leadership
- Flexible remote work arrangements and on-site office at Perkkaa
- Full-time position and great personnel benefits
Be quick to submit your application and salary request. The vacancy will be filled in as soon as a suitable candidate is found, no later than February 20th. For more information, please contact CTO Ilkka Anttonen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 40 772 6198 weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Vastuu Group Oy is an innovative, international, and quickly growing IT and service company that develops electronic services towards a platform economy for the needs of the real estate and construction sectors. We employ a wide range of professionals from coders to clarinet players, engineers, and mountaineers, who are all passionate about their work. We encourage creativity and give room to new ideas. We value people and believe that we can achieve more together. Vastuu Group offers a culture of continuous learning and opportunities for further training and task rotation. We are a self-administrative organisation.