The Special Terms and Conditions of Ilmoita Service and Valtti Card Service will be amended on 30 June 2022 due to the changes in the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the Act on Tax Numbers and Tax Number Register that become effective on 1 July 2022.
In accordance with the changed laws all persons working at a shipyard must have an ID card with a photograph and personal tax number that has been registered at the Tax Authority’s tax number register for the shipbuilding sector. Ilmoita and Valtti Card Services will be modified so that the Services can be used within the shipbuilding sector and Valtti Card can be used as the mandatory ID card at the shipyard.
You can order Valtti Cards for the employees registered at the shipbuilding sector’s tax number register starting from 1 June 2022.
The following changes have been made in The Terms and Conditions:
- Added reference to shipbuilding sector in Sections 2.1–2.4
Valtti Card Service:
- Valtti Card’s Special Terms and Conditions have been separated from Ilmoita Service’s Special Terms and Conditions
- Added reference to shipbuilding sector in Sections 2–3
- Added new Section 5 concerning tax number register information
- Card validity terms specified in Section 7
The changes in the Special Terms and Conditions do not require any action from our customers.