The Reliable Partner service enables managing the obligations of the Contractor’s Obligations and Liability Act. The service retrieves, on your behalf, the data that is required by law and maintains this data always up to date.
Benefits of the Reliable Partner service
- You don’t have to retrieve and submit to the client the documents that are required by the Act on the Contractor’s Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out.
- All of your clients can easily retrieve your company’s Reliable Partner report in an electronic format.
- You will get the right to use the Reliable Partner logo that you can use in the marketing of your company.
- It shows that your company is complying with its social obligations under the Act on the Contractor’s Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out.
More than a basic report
In addition to the data required by the Act on the Contractor's Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out, voluntary information can also be included in the Reliable Partner report. This includes:
- information of a liability insurance
- information of an insurance against treatment injury
- information of transport licences
- a RALA qualification certificate
- a Bisnode rating logo (AAA-A) and
- the Strongest in Finland certificate.
By adding voluntary information into the report, you will benefit even more from the service and gain a competitive edge at bidding competitions.
Manage all requirements of the Contractor's Liability Act
Joining requires you to fill in a Power of Attorney. With the proxy, you authorise Vastuu Group to retrieve and update all data required by the Act on the Contractor’s Obligations and Liability when Work is Contracted Out on behalf of your company. Fill in the Power of Attorney, sign it, and send it to us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want the status of your Reliable Report to be OK as soon as possible, see, what attachments you should send with the proxy.
The annual price of the service (12 months) is EUR 140 + VAT*
*The invoicing period of the service is 12 months from the order date (not tied to a calendar year).
Foreign company working in Finland?
If you don't have Finnish business ID, please see the Reliable Partner page for foreign companies working in Finland. At the present time Finnish, Estonian, Swedish, Lithuanian, Latvian and Polish companies can become Reliable Partners.
If your company's form of company is a foreign entity or branch, you must fill in the proxies separately for both Finnish and foreign companies.
Your company’s Reliable Partner report can be retrieved free of charge from our service immediately once the power of attorney has been processed. If some of your company’s data is missing or an information source has not yet submitted it, the status of your company’s report will be information pending.
Do you want the status of your Reliable Report to be changed to OK as soon as possible?
Please submit the following if your company has no paid workers:
- A certificate of the payment of taxes that is no more than 10 days old.
If your company has paid workers, also submit:
- A validity and payment certificate of TyEL (earnings-related pension insurance) that is no more than 10 days old.
- A certificate of a statutory insurance against accidents that is no more than 10 days old.
- Information of the organisation of occupational healthcare within your company.
- Information of the collective agreement that is applied at your company.
As voluntary information, you can submit a certificate of a valid liability insurance and a certificate of an entrepreneur’s insurance against accidents that is no more than 10 days old.
You can acquire the necessary certificates from the Tax Administration and your pension insurance and insurance company.
You'll find in-depth instructions on filling in the Power of Attorney here
Fill in the form and our customer service will reach out to you shortly.
You might also want to check our Help Center for all instructions and Frequently asked questions.