Your company’s Reliable Partner report can be retrieved free of charge from our service immediately once the power of attorney has been processed. If some of your company’s data is missing or an information source has not yet submitted it, the status of your company’s report will be information pending.
Do you want the status of your Reliable Report to be changed to OK as soon as possible?
Please submit the following if your company has no paid workers:
- A certificate of the payment of taxes that is no more than 10 days old.
If your company has paid workers, also submit:
- A validity and payment certificate of TyEL (earnings-related pension insurance) that is no more than 10 days old.
- A certificate of a statutory insurance against accidents that is no more than 10 days old.
- Information of the organisation of occupational healthcare within your company.
- Information of the collective agreement that is applied at your company.
As voluntary information, you can submit a certificate of a valid liability insurance and a certificate of an entrepreneur’s insurance against accidents that is no more than 10 days old.
You can acquire the necessary certificates from the Tax Administration and your pension insurance and insurance company.
You'll find in-depth instructions on filling in the Power of Attorney here