- To join the Reliable Partner service, print out the PDF Power of Attorney, and fill out your company information.
- In section 4, fill out whether your company has posted workers to Finland. If you have posted workers, valid A1 documents for your workers should be handed directly to your contractor.
- If posted workers are unable to provide a valid A1 document from their home country, your company is obligated to get a Finnish pension insurance (TyEL) and a worker’s compensation insurance with a Finnish insurance company for them.
- In this case, please provide the name of the Finnish pension insurance company in section 6. Information about the worker’s compensation insurance should be filled in section 7. Remember to also send us a copy of the certificate of the worker’s compensation insurance together with the proxy. The certificate should not be older than 3 months.
- In section 5, please provide the collective agreement that you follow in Finland. Contact your contractor and ask for more information about this. It is mandatory to follow a collective bargain agreement when working in Finland.
- Fill out with whom you have arranged occupational health care services for your employees in section 8. Provide the name of the health care provider.
- Notice, that if you have workers, you are required to provide occupational health care for them in Finland.
- If you have a valid liability insurance, please fill out the information regarding this insurance in section 9.
Remember to provide a copy of the insurance certificate when sending in the proxy.
When sending the proxy to Vastuu Group, please provide the following documents and certificates as attachments:
- Certificate on worker’s compensation insurance, if workers cannot provide a valid A1 document.
- Certificate on liability insurance (voluntary)