Vastuu Group is looking for a hands-on Lead Developer to head up our small external digital signing service & integrations development team. Lead developers are part of a newly created group-level team of architects and lead developers and are each assigned one or more services in the group-level portfolio to concentrate on at a time
Lead developer role in general:
- Technical solution designs together with Vastuu Group architect team and the solution development team.
- Communicating group-level development practices to dev teams and making sure that they are followed.
- Mentoring development team on better ways of working so that high quality, reliable and trustworthy services can be produced.
- Monitoring the quality of development team’s performance, the amount of technical debt and defects.
- Making sure that technical enablers are prioritised in the backlog.
- Taking part in hands-on engineering and programming together with the development team.
- Taking part in improving group-level ways of working in software development and devops.
SignSpace is a signing service that provides communication tools between signing parties and archives documents electronically. SignSpace’s features include digital signing, secure communication, task management delegating task requests, and viewing and sharing documents.
- Senior level fullstack developer: Python and React
- Cloud technologies
- Devops practices and tools
- Agile methodology mindset
- SAFe and Scrum
- Jira, Azure Devops
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time job
- An opportunity to influence your own role
- The benefits of a self-administrative organisation and corporate culture that genuinely cares for the employees, and – of course – an amazing team!
- Excellent company benefits
Be quick to submit your application and salary request. The vacancy will be filled in as soon as a suitable candidate is found, no later than August 16th. For additional information, please contact Head of Service Development Marja Mackintosh by email at email@example.com from July 6th to July 16th inclusive or from August 11th to August 16th inclusive.
Vastuu Group Oy is an innovative, international, and quickly growing IT and service company that develops electronic services towards a platform economy for the needs of the real estate and construction sectors. We employ a wide range of professionals from coders to clarinet players, engineers, and mountaineers, who are all passionate about their work. We encourage creativity and give room to new ideas. We value people and believe that we can achieve more together. Vastuu Group offers a culture of continuous learning and opportunities for further training and task rotation. We are a self-administrative organisation and have ranked extremely well in the best workplaces in Finland survey of the Great Place to Work®. In 2020, we came fifth in the survey.
More information about our services: