Tampere Smart City Week is an event for everyone interested in smart city development and will be held from 14 June to 15 June 2022. The event week contains a wide range of interesting programs for citizens, companies, city employees and other interested parties.
Come and join us at the event and hear all about the commercial-legal-technological-ethical aspects of the MyDataShare operator platform. You can find MyDataShare at the event:
- Booth number 503
- Mika Huhtamäki keynote | 14 June at 9.45–10.00 | Main stage
- MyDataShare Evening event | 14 June at 17–18.30 | Booth number 503
- MyDataShare track | 15 June at 12.30–15.00 | Eventum
TRACK BUILDING TRUST TOGETHER - FROM VISION TO PRACTICE
Human-centric presentation track focusing on smart cities provides insight into how the vision of trusted data access has evolved into a concrete ecosystem of proactive services. This interactive multi-perspective track features participants from:
- Helsinki, a city that aims to be the most functional urban community in the world
- a service that aims to eliminate employment barriers through fully digitalized employment services
- authorities adapting themselves to fast-paced changes and
- foundational organizations that build a collaborative and interoperable ecosystem.
The track is hosted by Vastuu Group - one of the first awarded MyData operators since 2020.
Sign up for the top event of the year here!
The event will bring together science communities, innovative businesses, and city developers around the world to make big ideas into reality. The main organizer of Tampere Smart City Week is the City of Tampere in close co-operation with Business Tampere and will be held on Nokia Arena.
MyDataShare provides a legacy- and future proof toolkit for Smart Cities to create, extend and maintain their human-centric service portfolio.